The MyNetball Manager Game Day Scoring App that provides the solution for submitting team lists and scoring on game day.
Integrated with SuperForms and the SKED competition management system, the App knows about every single game, and which players are in every team.
MyNetball Manager Game Day Scoring App will be rolled out this season to Papakura Netball Centre.
What's it all about?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Download the App
Download the MyNetball Manager App from the App Store or Google Play.
Click on the Officials icon and either Register Here for first time users, or, Login if you are an existing Sporty user.
Enter your teams unique 6-digit scorer code
3. Score the game
Submit your teamsheet and on game day, score the game!
How to login - scorer code
How to select a team
How to score a game
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get the app?
Download the MyNetball Manager app from the App Store and Google Play Store
Who can access the app to score our team games?
Anyone that your team/club/school gives access to. This could be players (e.g. Captain), Coach, Manager or Parent Volunteers.
How do I get access to the App to score our team games?
1. First, you will need to register to your Club/School. If you are not already registered as a player, coach or manager, you can register as a "Volunteer" for your team.
2. Your club administrator will add you as a team scorer OR team admin in the backend of Sporty
3. Sporty will send you an email with your login details. Click on the link to set your password if you are a new user. Open the app, then log in with your username as emailed to you.
I forgot my password
You can reset your password via the Sign in button and clicking Forgot Password?
I forgot my username
Your username is most commonly the email address that you used to register with.
I have logged in, and I can't see my game?
1. Most commonly your draw has not been created or published. You can tell by checking on your centre website or on the draws button.
2. Check with your club/school admin that you have access to the right team.
3. Ask your club admin to send you the login app link again, click on the appropriate link in the app and then log into the app again.
4. If this still does not resolve your issue, please note your username, the device you are using, and the Version of the App you are running (click menu at top right to find this). Give this information to your Club Administrator. They can contact our support team on your behalf with details of the Club/School, Team, and your user details so we can investigate further.
What happens if on game day no-one has the app to score our game?
We recommend that more than 1 person in the team is given Scorer access for their team. For example, a player that is reliably at your games can provide their phone to a substitute on the side-line or a volunteer who could score on the app just like they normally would on a paper card. Paper cards will still be available at the control room if all else fails.
Do you have to be online/using data to use the app?
Only to select a team or submit a final result, everything else can be done offline on game day. Please note, your score will not be submitted to the Netball Centre until you reconnect to data/Wi-Fi.If you are unable to login to the app the first step is to check you have data/are connected to Wi-Fi. You could do this by browsing to a website on your phone or opening another app.
Selecting Game Day Teams
Do we have to select our team in the App?
Selecting your "Game Day Team" is an important part of the process in monitoring player eligibility. If a game day team is not selected, you can still score the game, but the goal statistics will not be counted against a player, and we will be unable to count this game towards your "games played" tally for finals.
A player doesn't appear for selection in my Game Day Team in the App.
Players must be registered AND placed in a team by a club official in order to be selected for your game day team. We recommend your club advises all teams who they should contact within your club if you receive a late registration that needs to be placed into a team urgently.
What if we don't have a full team?
You can leave a position blank when submitting your team sheet.
What do we do if we need to borrow players to make up our team?
You can select other players from your club to play in your game day team by clicking the "Select from other squad" option. The player's normal team and grade will display in the game day team sheet for both your team and the opposition. Normal eligibility rules apply.
What if we don't what positions we are playing until right on the bell at the start of the game?
Assign the positions that you know prior to the game, then you can make changes or add positions after the game starts using the "My Team" button
Scoring the Game
My phone died or I need to leave in the middle of the game while I am scoring, what do I do?
Before your phone goes flat, request someone else on the team logs in and "catches up" to the score that you are keeping. They can submit the final score on their own device, and you can "delete" your record of the game. If all else fails, the other team should also be keeping score on their own devices OR you can keep the score manually on a piece of paper and update the app later on.
How do I track odds and evens and centre passes?
The app does this all for you. Select which team has the 1st centre pass at the start of the game, and after each goal is scored, the app will confirm who should now have the centre pass. At the end of each quarter/half, confirm if the last centre pass was "taken" and the app will swap the odds and evens as necessary, and tell you which team has the first centre pass of the next quarter.
My app is showing the end of quarter/half score in Red. What does this mean?
The app performs checks of your score submission vs the opposition team score submission to confirm your scores match. If the score displays in Red, this means there is a conflict in the score. When the score changes back to Green, this indicates both teams have the same score recorded.
The score I am adding is not showing as a live score on the Website.
The team on the left of the draw is considered the "live scorer" so their results will update to the website.
It is Game Day and I have a problem that isn't answered here, what do I do?
1. Use your second scorer's phone for this weekend and sort out on Monday
2. Contact your club administrator in the first instance to check if they can help
3. If they can't help, ask your club administrator to contact your Netball Centre
4. If there is a massive problem, we will put a notification on our Facebook page letting you know what you can do.
I think the App is broken or there has been a total failure?
Check your netball centres Facebook for updates